Where We Are

Malashaan said:
I'll go against the grain here and say that while I appreciate the presentation of the data, I have serious concerns about both the reliability of many of the questions asked and the conclusions drawn from them. I will provide more detail as to why on this evening's radio broadcast - 6pm EST.
I'll be on the show too. :ph43r:

HEM said:
Malashaan said:
I'll go against the grain here and say that while I appreciate the presentation of the data, I have serious concerns about both the reliability of many of the questions asked and the conclusions drawn from them. I will provide more detail as to why on this evening's radio broadcast - 6pm EST.
TUNE IN 6PM EASTERN TIME FOR A GENUINE EUROPEIAN SMACKDOWN. MALASHAAN V. HEM

HEM said:
Malashaan said:
Show off.

Deepest House said:
HEM said:
Malashaan said:
Show off.
And that is how you loose an audience, :baghead:

Potchen said:
Deepest House said:
HEM said:
Malashaan said:
Show off.
As long as I don't lose them, I'm fine. :creepy:

HEM said:
Potchen said:
Deepest House said:
HEM said:
Malashaan said:
Show off.
As long as I don't lose them, I'm fine. :creepy:
You had an audience? :blink:

Cerian Quilor said:
I have *got* to catch up on the showreel.

--

Interesting data.
It's still three or so broadcasts behind. And I have qualms with some of the questions asked as well, but I'll want to listen to Mal's opinions before posting.

Back