If specified, this will replace the title that dis
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
"We Regret To Inform You That The Senate Speaker Is Terrible"
Sopo
Deputy Editor

The ENN recently received an exclusive scoop from an angry Calvin Coolidge voter who attempted to provide feedback as a part of a new Senate poll. In response to mild criticism of the poll from a constituent, the duly elected Speaker of the Senate had harsh words:

Wow. In the age of Trump, I guess this is what we should expect.

Kraketopia said:
Was this constituent you? :p
The constituent has chosen to remain anonymous.

Any constituents who don't use Dark theme should be ignored. :p

dark theme is more terrible than the senate speaker

Calvin Coolidge said:
suck eggs
I think this fits here:
(14) Anyone who communicates an untrue and potentially injurious statement about another person or entity with the intent to injure that person or entity to a third party shall be guilty of the offense of Defamation, and is liable to punishment at judicial discretion not exceeding an eight (8) month ban.

Ovation one weekend - 8 month ban the next.

Dark theme is not so great. Its only useful going back and forth a lot between the forums and Discord, but as an admin, going from Euro Dark to the light-colored Admin CP is a killer on the eyes. I use Euro Classic.

Lethen said:
Dark theme is not so great. Its only useful going back and forth a lot between the forums and Discord, but as an admin, going from Euro Dark to the light-colored Admin CP is a killer on the eyes. I use Euro Classic.
The Admin CP is killer on the eyes regardless. Why subject them to even more pain with Euro Classic?

Euro Dark 4 LYFE.

I mean, I don't think its a killer on the eyes :p What do you know you damn new admin. :baghead:

Back