The Paper Color List

Zenny Winter

Newspaper Color List

If your paper goes over 60 days with no activity, it'll be archived. You have the right to apply for a new one or have it un-archived.

Also, posting "post" in your newspaper will no longer work as proving your paper's activity. It must be actual content. Active discussion in papers may count as content if it is substantial. Mixlr updates with links to the showreel definitely count as content.

OVER 60 DAYS
60 TO 30 DAYS
  • The Panda's Pen
  • the dairy diary

CURRENT
  • Kraken's Lounge
  • The Europeian Citizen
  • Southern Journal
  • The Globe
  • Peace-Monger
  • The Eye
  • The Lens

The list is updated. I'll PM the owners of these and allow them a week to respond since this hasn't been done in so long.

EDIT: PM's have been sent out. In a week, all papers still inactive will be archived.

There has been a change to the activity requirements of a newspaper. It is not an, I believe, more reasonable 60 days. That will not change those that are in the red now. Please contact me, at least, to let me know those papers in red are still wanted.

Also before I could get out notices, someone archived some of the papers that had been in the forums. If you don't see your newspaper here and want it unarchived, just let me know.

Kaboomlandia said:
As the International Paper, shouldn't the Standard have immunity?
Yeah, a few of them should but that doesn't matter when you're imposing an arbitrary regulation!

Back