Some forum updates!!

Big and Small have returned!

They can even stack!

Code:
[BIG]Big[/BIG] and [SMALL]Small[/SMALL] have returned!  

They can even [BIG]s[BIG]t[BIG]a[BIG][BIG]c[BIG]k[BIG]![/BIG][/BIG][/BIG][/BIG][/BIG][/BIG][/BIG]

The default Xenforo 'user' is stupid, so I've turned it into something unstupid (yes, it's a word now).
Added a 'YOU' tag. Also means @Darcness still works.

Darcness

Code:
[YOU]Darcness[/YOU]

This is (unfortunately) the best replacement for [me] that we're going to get. BBcode just isn't smart enough to figure out who is posting, so it can't dynamically figure out who to show... instead we have to specify. At least this way, we can use usernames (instead of userIDs).

Last edited:
I like it! It's like a business card. Thanks for the addition!

Signed
[user]Pichtonia[/user]

Will you get an alert if someone tags you, like the old system did?

[USER]Darcness[/USER] said something about native Xenforo table capability in discord -- was curious about that -- where can I find that?

[user]JayDee[/user]

Just seeing what it does
It should show up exactly as it does to the left of all of your posts. If it ever does something else, let me know.

[USER]Darcness[/USER] said something about native Xenforo table capability in discord -- was curious about that -- where can I find that?
I misspoke. There is table support via a VERY common plugin. The problem is that it uses more common table syntax:
Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td]Cell 1[/td][td]Cell 2[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

I'm working on building one that works with our OLD table syntax so that old posts work correctly:
Code:
[table=2]Row 1, Cell 1[c]Row 1, Cell 2[c]Row 2, Cell 1[c]Row 2, Cell 2[/table]

Uh oh. I may have broken something. Hold please. Changed it to 'YOU'. Post above edited. Oooops.

Back