Senate Election Coverage

Sopo

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
As we know, Senate elections are upon us. What plans do you have to cover it?

I will probably be running a poll in a couple days when we know most of the candidates.

Do we want to try some sort of debate/interview of the candidates? Or maybe form a panel of journalists?

The Citizen will be profiling candidates in one way or another and putting forth endorsements.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Do we want to try some sort of debate/interview of the candidates? Or maybe form a panel of journalists?
I feel a panel of journalists would be interesting.

As for what the Legend Now is doing, I have yet to decide.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Anything we collaborate on that accomplishes what a debate accomplishes will look nothing like a debate due to the impossible logistics so some ingenuity is necessary there.

I understand it won't really look like a debate. I'd actually be more interested in the panel than a debate, I just thought I would put it out there.

Well any of this is going to be difficult to make compelling if no one comes forward with something resembling an interesting platform.

Plus there aren't many candidates.

Any thoughts on how we can move this forward? I can help out with interviews over skype or text, write ups, etc.

I'm putting an article together like I did last term, when I talked with Marnip. I expect to have that out soon.

I will likely forgo a poll; I don't think there's enough time yet. I may write an article still.

You could do a spot poll, like you did when Kraken and Ogastein were running. That seemed to work.

Back