Public Politics & Private Discourse

Rach said:
Rachel, I am more than willing to debate with you on the merits of what I said or did, and on the various questions posed by the discussions ongoing - what is the role of the Chancellery? Can players be apolitical in this region? etc. etc.

I will not, however, give in to your continued attempts to force me to agree to your own personal narrative of events - or rather how you want those events to play out. Likewise, I am not going to let you put me into a proverbial corner where I'm forced to give you some sort of answers to questions that we have yet to even craft answers to as a community. You may frame it as accountability, but I find it inappropriate to give my own input before the situation has yet to resolve itself.

I have my own thoughts and opinions on Mouse and her role in the Chancellery; I am keeping well-abreast of the discussions and opinions of my various fellow citizens; and I am putting out feelers to get input from trusted friends in Europeia. It would be inappropriate to give answers to your questions when I may end up deciding those answers are the wrong ones after this is all said and done.

You don't get to set the narrative; our community does.

Back