Polling Time - Euro Weekly

Lime

Lime Green At Last
Associate Justice
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Citizen
It's time for Euro Weekly's first poll!!!

We'll have a look at how popular the current Senate is and who may run for Senate come the elections. The poll will be open for just two days in order to have hopefully speedy results and analysis.

Take it here: https://goo.gl/forms/mFrjLxm77X2OPasp2

Results should come in near the end of the week. Friday or Saturday at the latest.

I would recommend you get these in sooner. Standing will likely be open and in full swing by the time you say this will be released. I'd recommend Tuesday or Wednesday personally. Thursday would have to be the absolute latest before it interferes with standing period.

The poll will close in few hours time, so make sure you take it before it closes!

Unfortunately I will be unable to get the results out today as I had hope to in private. However I can guarantee that they will be out by tomorrow and they may be cause for concern among some who have currently stood.

Punchwood said:
Unfortunately I will be unable to get the results out today as I had hope to in private. However I can guarantee that they will be out by tomorrow and they may be cause for concern among some who have currently stood.
Aw yeah. Discontentment in the ranks.

Back