Open Discussion

This year's Union Budget has been largely disappointing for the Indian military. Only some INR 1 lakh crore has been earmarked for purchases, rising doubts abt major acquisitions. Only a meagre 7.8% hike in defence budget

That's not too terrible, what are they focusing on? Armor expansion such as adding more Armored Regiments to the ORbat or modernization?

Definitely been slacking lately due to RL busyness. But going to make a concerted effort to get back on the ball with TMT.

Oooh a military based newspaper. Your articles are very interesting reads, I hope to be able to read more of them!

Have you ever thought about an article posturing the future of warfare? Like will it just be nations trying to bring each other down through cyberattacks or will be droned based combat or will we find a practical way to use lasers and railguns.

I've thought about those kind of articles but I didn't think anyone was interested :)

Olde Delaware said:
I've thought about those kind of articles but I didn't think anyone was interested :)
I am certainly interested! Military has always been a great interest of mine. :axe:

Celtian said:
Olde Delaware said:
I am certainly interested! Military has always been a great interest of mine. :axe:
Yay :p Ill work on one then

Back