OIM leadership volunteer

Fortunado

malashaan said:
Unless I'm missing something, OIM doesn't have its own forum, so there's no mod power to have. If Sopo doesn't object (I can't imagine he will), I see no reason why you can't try and kick-start it again. If you want to do that, speak to the editors of the member outlets and let me know if there's anything the admins can do to help you.
After asking for assistance from the admins, and believing similarly to Sopo and many others, I would like to ask other editors within OIM whether they are fine with me taking over moderator powers from OIM.

OIM, along with private media, is one of the great things about Europeia. I do not think this should be in any way downplayed. The media of Europeia has had great affects in the political system and in many other facets of Europeia. One of my main goals even within ministries. OIM has, as Sopo noted, Untapped potential. Let's revive it -as a team effort- together.
"Perspective gives us the ability to accurately contrast the large with the small, and the important with the less important. Without it we are lost in a world where all ideas, news, and information look the same. We cannot differentiate, we cannot prioritize, and we cannot make good choices." -John Sununu, politician

I, myself, have built my new organization believing that News controls culture. This is fact, but I don't want one person doing this. I've built my news organization with a principle that the news must be shown in millions and millions of people, who have a unique perspective of each image. The more people who casing their image of the world, the better. for this reason I want news to be expanded over and over, until we have not just images to look at, but a film of the world.

I feel OIM was built with this intent, and hope to further it beyond it's current standing. Release the potential that Sopo called for and take some great pictures.

I support anyone taking up the leadership here. Hopefully we can get another big project going soon, the private media needs it.

Back