Newspaper Red List

If you're not PMing people, Zenny, perhaps it would be useful to edit GAR's original OP to take out the part that says you are PMing them?

But, then again, I don't have a paper, and I'm just here for the Thanksgiving goodies come early. :D

Zenny Anumia said:
Seven Deaths said:
Zenny Anumia said:
Skizzy Grey said:
It seems rather counterproductive to threaten to archive Rach's paper at a time when she's contributing regularly to the EBC.
If they dont post in a month, it goes to yellow. I didnt make this system, I just follow the guidelines set way before me :/

Worst case scenario, they have to ask for it back?
I dont feel bad about it x)
The guidelines also say to PM the owners of the papers in danger. Yet, I didnt' get a PM. :(
With your paper specifically, I ordered it closed. Kraken said you had an article to publish, I halted it. I said Id give it a week, I give you 2 x)
But yes, I don't message people over their papers x)

Maybe I should start doing that? But really. If you havent published in 2 months, I dont see the big deal.
Clearly you're right. It doesn't matter and I'm not protesting the foreclosure, only that you can't say:

I just follow the guidelines set way before me :/

And then do the exact opposite. :p

I'm not sure that it is the exact opposite; as Zenny has noted, it's not like she hadn't gotten in touch with Rachel anyway.

Back