Interview with the UK Prime Minister.

Interview with the UK Prime Minister.
By Punchwood

A couple of weeks ago the United Kingdom and Europeia held a joint state visit to celebrate the ties between the two regions. During the state visits, President Sopo addressed the UK Parliament, while Prime Minister Henry Norfolk addressed the Europeian Senate. Since the visit, the EBC has conducted a short interview with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Henry Norfolk, to further address the future of the UK, Europeian alliance and what it means to all involved.

Punchwood: How have you enjoyed your visit to Europeia?

Henry Norfolk: I have! I’ve been in Europeia before, never in any major roles but even then Europeia has always been a welcoming place full of great things to take part in and I was pleased to have been able to organize a State Visit during my term as Prime Minister.

Punchwood: What was the Europeian delegation like when visiting the UK?

Henry Norfolk: Just like previous Europeian Delegations I’ve interacted with, this delegation was very welcoming, very approaching and always willing to take part in the events that both regions organized and I was happy to see both delegations get along rather well.

Punchwood: What does the relationship between the UK and Europeia mean to you?

Henry Norfolk: The UK-Europeia relationship has a special meaning to me because it was through previous joint military operations that I truly was brought into the aspect of NS militaries and I’ve enjoyed it so far. Most of this thanks to Writinglegend and the countless amounts of operations he was always willing to organize between Euro and UK.

Punchwood: What does the future hold for the UK, Europeian alliance?

Henry Norfolk: Continued joint military operations, an increase in inter regional cooperation, and overall a greater sense of friendship and respect for one another. I know Prime Ministers before and after me will agree that our friendship with Europeia is one of our strongest and we’ll always endeavor to make it even stronger.

Punchwood: What was it like to address the Europeian Senate?

Henry Norfolk: Addressing the Europeian Senate was a great privilege for me as it marked my first time directly addressing the Government of an ally region. It allowed me to speak on what I truly believed of the Euro-UK relationship and I hope that citizens across both regions can agree with my sentiment.

Punchwood: You said in your speech to the Europeian Senate "It is the Senate of Europeia, the Parliament of United Kingdom that truly resemble what our great regions are all about." What did you mean by that?

Henry Norfolk: The Senate and the Parliament are the elected representatives of the people of our regions. Those elected to our legislatures have time and time again worked to pass legislation, hold debate, and all sorts of things all with the single goal of making life in our regions more enjoyable and I believe that we should all keep at it with that mindset and that’ll continue to ensure our region’s continued success.

Punchwood: Prime Minister, thank you for your time.

Thanks for doing this, Punch!

Back