Europeian of the Year: A Sequel

Calvin Coolidge

Spellcaster
Forum Administrator
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
So, last year the OIM had a really successful project where each paper nominated a person for "Europeian of the Year", then wrote an article about their achievements from the previous year. Since 2015 has now had time to sink in a little bit, I figured we should do it again. What do we think?

Excellent. How do we want to proceed now? I would say we each pick a nominee, then pick a date where we all release our articles (from our own news outlets). If there is any overlap, I would say just pick another candidate. Even if you don't think this person is the Europeian of the Year, we want to have a variety of candidates. Sound good?

People who should definitely be written about:

Writinglegend
Malashaan
Kraken

I hope people don't mind that I'm already claiming a name, but I'd like to take Writinglegend, since we worked so closely this year.

I can take Trinnien. I really think he deserves to be considered for this. From a complete newcomer to 1 1/2 terms in Senate, two terms in the Cabinet and VP in only six months is nothing to sneeze at.

It's worth noting that you should only talk about Trinn's accomplishments in the year 2015, to keep it consistent with last year's project. Although, I suppose there is some wiggle room...

Calvin Coolidge said:
It's worth noting that you should only talk about Trinn's accomplishments in the year 2015, to keep it consistent with last year's project. Although, I suppose there is some wiggle room...
In that case, I think I can talk about the VP part. December 5th is close enough... :p

1. This subforum is probably due for shutting or taking over by another individual.

2. Is there interest in an Europeian of the Year program by private media outlets?

edit: Bumped this thread because it felt most relevant to 2.

I'd do it again. Who's in charge here now?

Anumia. Or, more appropriately, there is no one in charge. The inmates run the asylum.

[me]retakes the sceptre

Back