Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his

"Europeia Prepares For War; World Watches NPO Meltdown"
HEM
Editor-In-Chief

(Europeia, Francogard) — While most Europeians were passed out from their Thanksgiving meals, President Sopo was working with his team to prepare for a declaration of war against the New Pacific Order. Several unnamed Europeian Foreign Affairs Department officials say that the Republic had been considering war since the end of the major military offensive to dislodge the New Pacific Order's hated Vichy government from St. Abbaddon.

"We have tolerated and even attempted to find common ground with The Pacific over the years, but the NPO has made it clear that they cannot peacefully coexist with Europeia in their declaration of war against The Black Hawks," President Sopo said in his address before concluding on the dangers that the New Pacific Order and their chosen ideology of "Francoism" pose to the game:

"The New Pacific Order and its dangerous ideology is a threat to not only our community and our fundamental values but to regions of all stripes; and action must be taken to counter their aggression."

Europeia's defiant move was met with a mostly positive response in the world community. Frequent Euro-critic Cormac applauding the move, saying, "A strong and wise move by the President of Europeia, and one which I personally support as a foreign observer. The New Pacific Order must burn."

The worldwide outcry against the New Pacific Order was fueled not only by the military action in St. Abbaddon, but also by two other events that came to light in recent days: the discovery that multiple NPO agents were hiding in Osiris under pseudonyms, and the knowledge that NPO officials concealed the return of 94 Block to the game.

"It's incredibly worrying that one point all three of Osiris guardians were NPO plants and it's only because of luck and their inability to shift the sitting delegate of the time that there wasn't New Osiris Order or something similar," former Osiris Pharaoh Mad Jack told ENN. "I'm sure they had fun doing it, but like anything NPO, it was probably either informally directed by higher-ups, or they were aware of it."

Dalimbar, a long-ago former NPO Media Officer offered a less wrought out summary:

"NPO can eat a bag of dicks."

NPO Regent Pergamon, who is widely regarded as the de facto ruler behind aging Emperor Aleisyr's throne, made a lengthy statement in the Nationstates Gameplay sever that many casual onlookers characterized as "a tantrum", "meme-worthy" or "insane".

Official NPO Response said:
Listen to me, you worthless pawns in this worthless game. I just have purged and honored my title in doing so. I give exactly 0 fucks what your circlejerk club thinks about the NPO. Let it be known that I did what I did do, because I felt somebody was not following my orders in the way I pleased and rather did do his "own shit". If you think I did it because someone talked to Block, you're insane. There are people which are friends with Block IRL and didn't eat as much shit over it, as I had to eat today, because this rotten game is full of worthless pawns like you, which cling to every smear they can get and make a giant shitstorm out of it.

I do not want to save any PR, I do not want to save any face. Go dancing in circles and continue to masturbate like you would do anyways. I will have a field trip to unleash terror and hell upon all of you. Until the NPO in NS is no more. And I will enjoy it. Because it's all you deserve. All of it. I hate this game. I hate what it has become. I hate it that it has become nothing but a circlejerk that uses OOC crap to smear people for IC purposes. You need quite more than that to bring me down. Those involved in that circlejerk, let it be known: I would see the New Pacific Order on NS end and this game burn, just to force you to watch everything you built here, and everything you held dearly to wither and die.

Why do I require to talk further to anyone that is hostile towards the NPO regardless of what I could be saying? It makes no rational sense to me. So bring it. Come together, come into my realm and try to unseat the NPO. I will have a field day in purging your rotten asses.

"I feel somewhat bad if the game stresses him out but my only experiences of Perg have been of an individual who either through his own personality or the environment the NPO provides, can be prone to bouts of toxicity," Mad Jack said. "He should take a break from the game."

Offering a little less of a tender approach, Dalimbar curtly remarked: "He brought this all upon himself by not taking action beforehand, so fuck his boo hoo woe is me you all are dicks routine."

"Seems to have confirmed what most everyone already thought regarding whether or not Senate/Ale/Perg knew about what the aforementioned individuals were doing." Osirisian and Black Hawkes Lieutenant Lord Dominator postulates.

With these latest developments, other regions are expected to consider war declarations.

"I would be unsurprised to see a similar declaration from Osiris," Mad Jack said while adding, "and if either LKE or Balder are interested in a rapprochement with Osiris they may also, although it may be too soon for anything other than informal co-operation against NPO operations."

The New Pacific Order has already ejected Feux and a Mean Old Man in response to their infiltration of Osiris, though what these ejections are saying about their government's culpability in their intelligence missions is still not yet clear.

"They'll do what they usually do when caught doing shady stuff," Dalimbar theorized. "'Purge' the scapegoats (already done), lay low for a bit and hope people forget. I can see them isolated for a while. Sadly they're a fortress state, so getting the remaining leadership out is next to impossible."

"I think I'll echo Cormac & other's thoughts on [making] Elegarth as next Emperor," Lord Dominator shared. "Sans actual reform though, I think TP will be having diplomatic troubles for a good while longer."

Europeia's Senate is expected to ratify the President's declaration of war in a matter of hours.

##​

This was a really entertaining read.

Back