Europeia, a Region Reborn.

Europeia, a Region Reborn
A Opinion article
Written by Johnny Costello

(Europeia, September 28, 2018)- From the crumbling grounds to the terrified screams in the Grand Hall, Europeia may be on its “deathbed” some citizens say, but is Europeia already dead? We have had now two Presidential resignations, two outbursts against community inactivity and communication, and to top it off the Referendum has cleared all our Ministers right now. I would say we may have hit rock bottom but we are being reborn, Europeia a Region Reborn.

From watching the Senate reforming our region to our discussions in the Grand Hall, we as a region have some work to do but I believe we are starting to do it now. We have seen the great all star cast of new Senators get underway and all the candidates ran on platforms of reform and new life for the legislation process in Europeia. That is great but it is time we take that next step Europeia! Go out there and fly!

Now about 40 or so days back our founder HEM posted a concerning thread in the Grand Hall saying that we are “in a death spiral” and even Writinglegend said “this upcoming term is a make-or-break” talking about the now referendum placed on the Ervald administration after two resignations and the canning of a Minister, which led Sopo to become Interim President. These concerns are not just fluff and they are very real and today are very raw. Though I must say, Europeia is not over! We have opened a new breed of ideas, a new breath of fresh air in the legislation, and a hearty bolt of lightning in the citizens of this great region.

I must say I have seen a fine amount of activity from areas that were engaged and talking, those who communicated and gave the best they could give to the position they served in. Radio has livened up beyond that of what I have ever seen. Interior has been doing amazing with Recruiting and no doubt we have inspired citizens. Our secret to success is communication. Not only the Ministry but the principle. We need to have talks, to open up more and find what desire and seek it.

I suggest we as a region collectively come together for weekly meetings amongst our citizenry. A full round table meeting where nobody has any big or small name status, or a position that makes them more or less of a person here. Inclusive, raw communication. This will open up the newcomers to give their ideas freely and allow for the older folks to air out the kinks in their past ideas and iron down to a fresh new start. I would say this is what Europeia needs and we can rebuild and be reborn. Europeia, a Region Reborn.

Yes certainly very interesting and offers an opposing view that we haven't really heard from yet.

Nice job Johnny!

'outbursts against community inactivity'

I encourage people to take a brisk walk through the sinker regions and upon arrival back in Europeia, to reflect on their journey ...

'outbursts against community inactivity'

I encourage people to take a brisk walk through the sinker regions and upon arrival back in Europeia, to reflect on their journey ...

I think we have particularly high expectations for ourselves :p

I think we have particularly high expectations for ourselves :p
Plus comparing UCRs to GCRs is a tricky beast

Back