ENN Gossip Blog

Can't pull the right strings? Don't have the right amount of influence?

Kaboom said:
Lethen said:
I'm the only person who has it who has never been WAD, I'm in unique company :ph43r:
"Here, let's give the kid a shiny so we don't have to promote him" :gentleman:

Lethen said:
Kaboom said:
Lethen said:
I'm the only person who has it who has never been WAD, I'm in unique company :ph43r:
Believe me, if Mouse's resignation wasn't 3 days into my first Cabinet gig, I'd have run. I was advised not to because conflict of interest.

Kaboom said:
Lethen said:
Kaboom said:
Lethen said:
Believe me, if Mouse's resignation wasn't 3 days into my first Cabinet gig, I'd have run. I was advised not to because conflict of interest.
Was that Trinn I saw advising you? :emb:

Mousebumples said:
Kaboom said:
Lethen said:
Kaboom said:
Lethen said:
No, actually, it was WL and others advising I didn't run. I would've had to resign as WA Minister a week in and that would've left a hole in the Executive.

Kaboom said:
Mousebumples said:
Kaboom said:
Lethen said:
Kaboom said:
Lethen said:
No, actually, it was WL and others advising I didn't run. I would've had to resign as WA Minister a week in and that would've left a hole in the Executive.
(I was kidding, being gossipy, but arguably, the same individual could hold both the WA Ministry role and the WA Delegacy. Legally, there's no prohibition, though I can understand why some Presidents may prefer to have a separate individual in that role.)

Kaboom said:
Lethen said:

I feel like Rach wrote a good article about people who were 'potential' Ovation targets. It's outdated.. and I cant find it.. and Im not sure Rach wrote it. Oh well :p

I'd be interesting in reading it, but Rach has 82 pages of posted threads to stalk through to find it. :p

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
I'd be interesting in reading it, but Rach has 82 pages of posted threads to stalk through to find it. :p
Yeah, it is a real pain in the ass lol. I have a hard time finding topics I made too and I'm not sure if I made that thread or not :p

I definitely post a lot of threads... CSP has around 1,000 posts more than me but at least by public threads has less than half of what I have churned out and Lethen has over 3x the amount of posts that I have, but only 1.16 times of public topics.

People like NES would be good for an ovation.

Rach does not have the article on ovations. I just hunted through them all :blink:

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Leo Drakan said:
Rach does not have the article on ovations. I just hunted through them all :blink:
I just did a topic search for for the word Ovation....
I went into every thread and checked for the word Ovation...

Back