former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his

E-News Network
Gossip Blog

ENN has reformed and repaved our former gossip column into a Gossip Blog! All members are welcomed to submit gossip, true or otherwise to HEM for publication. All publications are completely anonymous.

Falconias having marital problems?

Rumor has it that Falconias resigned from the first elections as a desperate attempt to get laid as his wife (j Delight) had been far from active in his home region. Falconias was caught visiting strip clubs and the famous Europeian "red-light district" in an attempt to.."debate" Senate bills with the people there. It's seem that as his wife is back, Falconias' activity has risen again. Is this the real reason for the return of Falconias' activity? Are things not how he said they were?

Since when did we have a red light district? :p

Lethen a cross-dresser?

Rumors have been floating around the capitol that as of late, Senator Lethen has been dressing in rather...feminine...garments. Senator Fortana reports that during a meeting of the agriculture and clothing development committee, Senator Lethen strutted in wearing a pair of low cut booty-shorts. Ten minutes late.

What exactly is in the Congressional water keg?

This would explain why a man who works with Lethen asked him for his number. :ph43r:

This would explain why a man who works with Lethen asked him for his number. :ph43r:
It was a customer I *waited* on.

And damnit, you found that old photo of Hugh Laurie from his comedy days! Surely my...look-alike Hugh should be warned... :unsure:

PhDre to give major address?

Sources close to the President have indicated that the lull in recent activity will lead to the Commander-in-Chief to addressing the region. Population concerns are putting pressure on the Interior department and the government to step it up, and finally get over 600 nations.

No indication has been given as to what this address would entail, or if any new policy will be announced.

PhDre to HEM: "I'm going to be releasing a speech soon."
*HEM thinks:* "Finally, I can update my Gossip Blog!" :p

PhDre to HEM: "I'm going to be releasing a speech soon."
*HEM thinks:* "Finally, I can update my Gossip Blog!" :p
Clearly you need to reign in your staff :ph43r:

Jusduckria to seek Presidency?

A high ranking government official who is close to the Vice President leaked that a series of closed door meetings taken place by the Vice President. It was reported that Jusduckria assembled his old Senate campaign team, alongside some EuroSide Executives to a meeting that was not published on the official agenda.

This meeting ran for about three hours, an aide confirms, with Vice President Jusduckria not allowing any of his staff, or the staff of his campaign team to partake in the gathering, telling them to, "take the day off."

Does the VP have his eyes on the big seat?

Sopo to lead NCP ticket?

Top level NCP staffer say that Sopo will be leading the top of the ticket, with Swakistek and OO fighting for the Vice Presidential spot. The staffer also said that Swak was contemplating a semi-retirement from top tier NCP activities.

Oliver Grey's CJ bid a fraud?

Many top court officials complain that Oliver Grey is not seriously seeking the Justiceship this month. "It's a ploy," Robert Seeminglying says, "He wants to run for President under the banner of 'Chief Justice', he's using the court as a stepping stone."

Other top level aides claim that Oliver Grey has seemed disinterested in court business, and that he has been speaking often of 'moving on'. Whether or not Oliver Grey is eying the Presidency for a second go, is almost positive for Sherry Knuckles (who has also claimed to have had an affair with the last 5 presidents, and serves on the court janitorial staff). "He's an ambitious man," she says, "I doubt he turns down a chance to run for President with some new experience under his belt."

Who is this Sherry Knuckles, and why have I not met her yet? :p

Back