Clerk Account Access

Can I have access to the Senate Clerk Account as Speaker so I can copy and paste large sections of existing laws without having to spend an hour reformatting them?

All of those with current access have been PM'd with new passwords.

Senate Clerk pw you send me doesnt work. At least not for me. C/ped it over. Typed it over myself. Nada.

I do not require access to Assembly Clerk so you can remove me from the list and reset the password if you wish.

Drecq said:
Senate Clerk pw you send me doesnt work. At least not for me. C/ped it over. Typed it over myself. Nada.
There's actually this really nifty trick I didn't trick yesterday. See, while the Fonz punches a jukebox to make it play, if I can't get passwords to work I simply change the password in the Admin CP.

Which I forgot to do. :emb:

EDIT: Noted, Vlaska

Could I get Executive Clerk access for editing Handbook in Newcomer's Hall?

Can I get the Assembly Clark access please?

Gave Vulturret Assembly Clerk access

Relatively soon I am going to need access to the Senate clerk account.

Edit: By which I mean as soon as possible since all the links in the law index are broken.

Last edited:
Will get back to you shortly; the clerk accounts all need to be updated. And somehow the Court Clerk does not exist...

Could I get Executive Clerk access to edit the links in the Newcomer's Handbook? -- I'd like to start posting it in new citizenship applicant threads, since we don't have a drop-down box for it at the top yet.

Could I get Executive Clerk access to edit the links in the Newcomer's Handbook? -- I'd like to start posting it in new citizenship applicant threads, since we don't have a drop-down box for it at the top yet.

Once updated, yes.

done

Hey, can I get clerk access? I want to fix some of the stuff in MoWAA's application thread.

Hey, can I get clerk access? I want to fix some of the stuff in MoWAA's application thread.
Which Clerk account do you need access to?

Also, just updated the Clerk accounts and all passwords; PMing to everyone shortly.

Back