Administrative Ban: XIV & Ninja Kittens

Oh god not again , i got deceived by starberries too?

why do I keep making my close friends these people....and tfw I missed her nonstop since 2016 despite seeing her only once every several months ... should've known something was off.

Back then the players told me she kept getting elected to major positions and then vanishing for months within two weeks claiming hospitalization months later when she returned

She's been so nice to me, I'll give her that. Also a Lazarus delegate at one point. That's how she pulled me from my purist-raiding bubble into finding out the existence of regional politics. I am shocked dead such a nice person could have done such a liar thing.

Oh I've seen star's pic's too
"I'm a girl, and i think i'm straight so that's not gonna work on me" was kinda how i reacted. Though I doubt she used those pics for advancement. I'm just shocked kinda.

Well, unlike brunhilde, I'm gonna get over this fast. Though this one I got the short end of the stick for because she was Lazarus and I was her Deputy or a position that worked under her actively but whatever, it's not like I was exploited. Just fed fake info at most.

Omg... *facepalm*

At first I thought "what a tragicomedy" but then I realized it was serious. Not only irresponsible but also dangerous for Jane Doe. She better break any contacts or call the police if he keeps doing that.

This is just despicable of what Jackson did to deceive our community with such stories. I thank the administrative team for taking action on this.

I can't even feel it anymore. My heart is just so numb that I don't know how to feel.

Wish me a Happy Birthday everyone :smartass:

This just makes me feel blasphemy every time someone just outsmarts us about their fake identity. I hope this won't go a bit too far this year.

I'm so sorry to anyone who was hurt by this person. Thank you admin team for your diligence.

Man that's disappointing, its always terrible to find out the people you thought you knew were in fact different or even completely fabricated. The Administration made the right call here, I am sorry for all of those who were affected by this.

This is a quite interesting occurrence indeed, to say the very least regarding this matter.

Though I had extremely limited communication and involvement with the individual to whom we are referring towards as “Jackson”, it is most definitely always an unfortunate set of circumstances when light is shed upon instances such as this. These incidents appear to be occurring more frequently, and with that I commend the regional offsite forums administrative team of the Republic of Europeia for their consistently-present display of dedication when it comes to protecting the community at large.

While the fact that cases such as this one seem to be on the rise in regional settings throughout the world of NationStates, which as it may be in itself increasingly disturbing, what is important to remember is that on this day the Europeian community may once again rest a bit easier knowing that a risk factor such as the individual behind “Jackson” has been neutralized.

The sad part being, that serene demeanor is only temporary, and I am sure we will be notified of developments much like this in future months. I know that The Kingdom of Great Britain’s administrative authority has taken action to expel “Jackson” from our community, and I would hope that any and all readers of this announcement would request that the appropriate individuals in other regions take the same approach.

Andreso said:
May I know what prompted the admin team to trace Ninja kitten's email address?
We had a firm suspicion based on publicly available information (how XIV was introduced to the community, surprising amount of information he had about region, discrepancies in their improbably stories etc.)

I don't really know what to say about this. After 'NK' departed Europeia, 'she' came to Lazarus as Starberries and intergrated herself very well with our community. By every measure, she was a perfect citizen until she left all of a sudden after becoming delegate. I never knew why but I suppose this revelation sheds considerable light on her/his deception.

It is really very sad to read this but I thank Europeia for your fine actions.

Back