Admin Task Thread

I can see it alright, and I can't find anything wrong with its settings or your mask.

Maybe you mean the Communication Operationssubforum? That one has been hidden and you will need to ask the Minister to add you to the group that has access to it.

r3naissanc3r said:
I can see it alright, and I can't find anything wrong with its settings or your mask.

Maybe you mean the Communication Operationssubforum? That one has been hidden and you will need to ask the Minister to add you to the group that has access to it.
All I see is a blank spot between MoFA and the Ocatagon. I can see MinnComm from the main page alright, so it's not a real big deal.

r3naissanc3r said:

I just clicked his link and couldn't see the Ministries of Culture or MinComm. Just blank spaces that say "subforum;" "no posts within;" etc. etc. This is observing it from the category page though

Please mask me as Senate Speaker and as Associate Justice. Thanks.

*leave Cookies and White Russians*

Drecq said:
Please mask me as Senate Speaker and as Associate Justice. Thanks.

*leave Cookies and White Russians*
Done

Thanks. :) I would also like to be made Leader of the Senate Guests Group again.

*leaves Bottle of nice Scotch*

Done Drecq.

Anumia - the forum itself is masked for the usual groups plus the non-citizen group (post, start, reply, read), and guests are masked for view (not read). The Arnhelm Declaration subforum is masked the same way except guests can view *and* read.

Could the header be updated to show Drecq as both the new AJ and Senate Speaker? Also could I be masked as an Assistant Minster please? Thanks!

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Could the header be updated to show Drecq as both the new AJ and Senate Speaker? Also could I be masked as an Assistant Minster please? Thanks!
Done

Zenny said:
These peeps need to be masked Assemblymen/women:

carracalla
Mousebumples
Aaron Astoria
Emporer Leggett

Thanks! :)
Done

Back