Admin Task Thread

Do they not already link to the threads...? Or do you mean to link to the most recent version of the law in its own post within the same thread? Or do you mean link it to the most recent "clean" version without reference to amendments, changes, etc?
The text 'Law Index' could take you to the forum where all of the Laws are posted (so you can easily browse them) I think is the request here. The thing I worry about is mobile. On mobile you can't 'hover', so the 'Law Index' text needs to be clicked... which would break the entire dropdown idea in the first place.

Do they not already link to the threads...? Or do you mean to link to the most recent version of the law in its own post within the same thread? Or do you mean link it to the most recent "clean" version without reference to amendments, changes, etc?

Pretty much as those above me have explained.

The 'Laws' dropdown which displays an index isn't accessible on mobile and those who are on the PC, may simply be seeking a quick link to the Law Index forum. Linking the text 'Laws' to the Law Index forum would be nice. I believe you can make it work without breaking it though @Darcness - after all, people simply hover over it and it expands right? If you just link the text, it should still work.

EDIT: Oh, I see how it was done now. Yeah, not entirely sure how to execute that - I'm more of a hands-on person with coding :p

Last edited:
The text 'Law Index' could take you to the forum where all of the Laws are posted (so you can easily browse them) I think is the request here. The thing I worry about is mobile. On mobile you can't 'hover', so the 'Law Index' text needs to be clicked... which would break the entire dropdown idea in the first place.

It used to be that hovering showed the list of laws and clicking sent you to the Index itself. We changed this, like Darncess explained, to better support mobile users that can't hover.

Hm, I'm not sure what the issue is, but I can no longer hover nor click on the "Laws" drop down. CTRL+LC (open in new tab) redirects to the same page I'm on.

Hm, I'm not sure what the issue is, but I can no longer hover nor click on the "Laws" drop down. CTRL+LC (open in new tab) redirects to the same page I'm on.
It was busted for a little while. Clear your cache, try again?

Name of Paper: Mad Rants!
Description: Welcome to my own personal place to rant, mostly about movies and tv shows and why certain things are straight up nonexistent! You can recommend movies or shows for me to watch and I will give you my honest review of the material at hand!
Editor/Moderator: Madeline Norfolk

Bump

Name of Paper: Mad Rants!
Description: Welcome to my own personal place to rant, mostly about movies and tv shows and why certain things are straight up nonexistent! You can recommend movies or shows for me to watch and I will give you my honest review of the material at hand!
Editor/Moderator: Madeline Norfolk
Done.

Rachael needs DM masking
Done.

As a heads-up, we're doing some seriously large changes to the forum's permission structure. You might lose some permissions here and there, but know that we're working on it.

BTW EuroChoice 2016 and 2017 can be re-archived from the Writinglegend Conference Area

Are you guys messing with the perms? I currently can not see the Red light district and yesterday the university was gone?

As a heads-up, we're doing some seriously large changes to the forum's permission structure. You might lose some permissions here and there, but know that we're working on it.
Still working on it. Took many more hours than expected. Apologies.

Republic Square took notes from John Winchester and left.

(Aka it disappeared)

Reactions: Dax
Darc I am sorry I bothered you into insanity over tables. If I can have the Republic Square and Media Center back Ill never ask about tables again.

If you keep an eye on the forum, you will likely see things lighting up here and there. We're working through it, promise. :)

If you keep an eye on the forum, you will likely see things lighting up here and there. We're working through it, promise. :)
IT IS DONE.

Or, at least, the permission revision that I've been intending to do has been completed. I'm quite sure there are inconsistencies and errors. Go ahead and toss them up here. Just please make sure that someone hasn't already mentioned your particular issue. :)

Also, while I was in there, I made a few other changes.

Also, big thanks to the rest of the Admin team. This was definitely a group effort.

Thanks for your great work, admins!

is the return of the "CA Leadership " forum where Chairs settled their office in the old days intentional?

Back