Admin Task Thread

Is there a way for individual users to "mute" specific sub-forums from showing up in the "What's new" tab? The sheer amount of new topics from the American Politics RP is getting obscene.

Not as far as I know. Though @Darcness might know a plug-in that might allow that.

I'm sorry that there's some forum activity building :p

38 topics in a day is just spam not "activity" :p

ugh, that would be kind of like demolishing the house because the tiles need new grout :p

The hover list of Government Officials on the forum header needs to be updated for some ministers and me

Also could CA get a new subforum "Non-Binding Resolutions Index"

SIDE NOTE: It'd be nice for a way to view the groups a person is, sometimes its hard for new members to tell what roles in the govt someone has on the forums, especially with custom titles

Last edited:
The hover list of Government Officials on the forum header needs to be updated for some ministers and me
Done.

Also could CA get a new subforum "Non-Binding Resolutions Index"
Done.

SIDE NOTE: It'd be nice for a way to view the groups a person is, sometimes its hard for new members to tell what roles in the govt someone has on the forums, especially with custom titles
You're right, it sure would be nice to tell if someone is a member of a particular mask. Unfortunately people keep setting custom titles. The appropriate solution would probably be to remove the custom title permission, rather than something invasive like a group listing.

Last edited:
All Cabinet appointments have been masked, updated in the header, and given appropriate group ownerships. If anything seems amiss, holler at me.

So, I don't intend for this to obligate anyone to do this -- but another xenforo forum I saw one time (EDIT: Merridel) had title bars under each person's name to the left of each post -- I don't know if that code is somewhere online can could be implemented easily, or if it would be more difficult due to some of the custom bits we have now, I'm not sure. But that would be another way to ensure that all of main titles are shown for everyone, under their name.

1544745098163.png

CA Chair in dropdown header :p
Well, that's not a Cabinet appointment, is it?
Done.
So, I don't intend for this to obligate anyone to do this -- but another xenforo forum I saw one time (EDIT: Merridel) had title bars under each person's name to the left of each post -- I don't know if that code is somewhere online can could be implemented easily, or if it would be more difficult due to some of the custom bits we have now, I'm not sure. But that would be another way to ensure that all of main titles are shown for everyone, under their name.

1544745098163.png
I'll look into this.

1544745098163.png
Donezo.

Are there options for custom bars like this?

It was mentioned in Interior that having a "Top Recruiter" recognition thing might be helpful -- possible to add new titlebars easily?

Back