Admin Task Thread

Damned image server broke. (For links open the image in spoiler of "Europeian Medals" in my signature which doesn't work anymore.)

Please mask Gleg as Comms staff.

Hey. Please make a political party subforum with Angelus as the mod of it.
The subforum should be named "Europeian Foundational Party" with the same as its description. The protected subforum within should be titled "Europeian Foundational Party HQ" with the description reading "EFP Decision and Discussion Room".
The following people should be masked as the Parties members:
Angelus
Punchwood
Johnny Costello
Celtian
Aexnidaral Seymour

Hello! How can I change my custom title? For example, how can I change the "Exterior Minister of the LKE" under my avatar?
While someone has already done this, you can change it by clicking on your username on the left of the top bar and clicking "account details"

Hello! How can I change my custom title? For example, how can I change the "Exterior Minister of the LKE" under my avatar?
What Kari said above--I'm also not sure how to was changed to what it was now to begin with if you weren't the one who did it.

Indeed, I was the one that changed it, but the problem is that I see nowhere a field to alter it again. I have attached a screenshot of the account details tab in this post for your convenience.

Indeed, I was the one that changed it, but the problem is that I see nowhere a field to alter it again. I have attached a screenshot of the account details tab in this post for your convenience.
Yep, you're right, it's not there. @Darcness ?

Hey. Please make a political party subforum with Angelus as the mod of it.
The subforum should be named "Europeian Foundational Party" with the same as its description. The protected subforum within should be titled "Europeian Foundational Party HQ" with the description reading "EFP Decision and Discussion Room".
The following people should be masked as the Parties members:
Angelus
Punchwood
Johnny Costello
Celtian
Aexnidaral Seymour

This

Back