Admin Task Thread

Can Kari be masked as Comms staff please.

The IFV sheet thing needs to be updated to have my nation listed as the contact instead of Thatcher, I just don't know how to do that lol

OnderKelkia has been reconfirmed as Justice by the Senate. If my eyes don't deceive me, Onder is still masked. In case there is nothing else to do then, please just consider this a for-the-record. Thanks!

OnderKelkia has been reconfirmed as Justice by the Senate. If my eyes don't deceive me, Onder is still masked. In case there is nothing else to do then, please just consider this a for-the-record. Thanks!

Easiest admin request I've ever had to handle.

Please mask Wissen Coast with Interior Staff --

All images on the forum are broken.
I thought that was just my imgr account. I shall inform peeps of it. We shall find a solution.

i'm not sure if i still have it but if i do, could my Senate Guest mask please be removed.

I was invited to speak in the Senate. As we dont have joinable groups on here I was wondering how thats gonna work now?

Please unmask the Cabinet, except the Attorney General who remains in Office.

I was invited to speak in the Senate. As we dont have joinable groups on here I was wondering how thats gonna work now?
For now you just have to ask us, I guess.
Please unmask the Cabinet, except the Attorney General who remains in Office.
Done.

I don't want to chance testing it but i appear to be able to post in the Law index and the archives and topics within.

Back