Admin Task Thread

I need to be masked as a Senator!
Done.

Not that it's particularly important, but can the Government subheading be updated for HEM being Speaker, Luna resigning, and myself being elected?
Done.

Please archive the "Moderate Alliance of Europeia" subforum. Thank you.
Done.

Please archive the "Europeians for Reform" subforum.
Done.

Create a Pacifica subforum, thanks
You'll need the Minister of Foreign Affairs to request that on your behalf.

Small question, would it be possible to add some of the other codes such as
into the additional functions "..." drop down in the chat window menu?
HR is the only one we're missing, as far as I can tell. I have to handcraft images and put them in to get things put into that header. Will get to it when I can.

I don't seem to have any power over the Radio group. Could that be fixed?

There was already a length discussion about this in Eurochat where that was posted for Recombis followed by a lengthy explanation of how and why.
Its almost as if Discord-based discussions get drowned out by side-conversations, spam, and temper tantrums instead of happening on the forums where (1) everyone can contribute; and (2) things get preserved in their own thread that doesn't get buried immediately. :unsure:

Its almost as if Discord-based discussions get drowned out by side-conversations, spam, and temper tantrums instead of happening on the forums where (1) everyone can contribute; and (2) things get preserved in their own thread that doesn't get buried immediately. :unsure:
But then we'd all have to log in to make the topic and the ping someone with the links to the forum topic anyway... :p

But then we'd all have to log in to make the topic and the ping someone with the links to the forum topic anyway... :p
As if that's difficult? :p

Let's try to keep the thread on task, please. :)

Could the Assembly Chair mask please be transferred from Bowzin to me?
Many thanks, admins.:love:
Done.

Unless something needs to be certified somewhere first, could I receive Senate masking?

Back