Admin Task Thread

What are new forum accounts able to see, and not able to see?

Just curious, during this (soon-to-be) time of war, should there perhaps be a bit more viewing restriction for those who have not gone through a citizenship vetting process?

We know that NPO is not above infiltrating regions (sometimes for years) and we perhaps should be a little more circumspect about what we choose to display to unknown new accounts. Just a thought.

What are new forum accounts able to see, and not able to see?

Just curious, during this (soon-to-be) time of war, should there perhaps be a bit more viewing restriction for those who have not gone through a citizenship vetting process?

We know that NPO is not above infiltrating regions (sometimes for years) and we perhaps should be a little more circumspect about what we choose to display to unknown new accounts. Just a thought.
I'd actually agree with this but rather from an OOC viewpoint. There seem to be a lot that non-citizens are able to view that they really have no need to. Maybe the Forum Structure Revision could happen promptly in conjunction with a review of the viewing allowances granted to non-citizens.

The Europeian Foundational Party has elected a new Director. Please have @Whitmark set as our Director and I can be bumped back to Vice leader. (if thats a thing)

Odd; works for me.

And me, maybe it is an adblocker (or similar) issue on your end Vlaska.

Found out the problem. If you click forums button instead of the banner to go to the home page then the dropdown stops working.

Found out the problem. If you click forums button instead of the banner to go to the home page then the dropdown stops working.
I'm... not sure what you mean here. The only forums button I see is IN the banner.

The Europeian Foundational Party has elected a new Director. Please have @Whitmark set as our Director and I can be bumped back to Vice leader. (if thats a thing)
Really, the only thing we do is define who can and can't add users to the group. Should that be JUST Whitmark, or both of you?

The banner and the "forums" button on the left side of the top bar both redirect to the same url. This seems like it is an issue on Vlaska's end.

Not sure who is in charge of Navy: Basic, but I requested access since I'm in the ERN again

I'm... not sure what you mean here. The only forums button I see is IN the banner.
If i click the forums button itself, forums. prefix gets added to the URL and law dropdown breaks but if i click the banner itself URL doesn't change and dropdown works.

Was looking through the Handbook and noticed out of date contact info in the Depression & Suicide Support Resources topic.

Given the nature of this particular part of the Handbook it seemed wise to point out promptly that the contact info is outdated and should be reviewed as Malashaan, r3naissanc3r and Mousebumples are no longer active to the degree this particular situation would require.

Back