Search results

1. Whitmark

Under New Minister, Recruitment Continues to Struggle

I told Pichtonia, the fabulous, the 90% approval First Minister. That Bri was simply doing anything and he said to stick with him. Another example of Pichtonias good judgement, same as when he promoted Bri as Min Recruitment, and after a failing first term nominated him for a second. Pichtonia’s...
  2. Whitmark

Thank you Kari for your advice. Honestly, my hand in my heart in don’t mind if I get banned and permanently disgraced from this region. I am profoundly disappointed that months of service were replaced by 5 days of power hungriness and loud speeches. Since then that person has done nothing but...
  3. Whitmark

Where are my excuses today? They are buried on threads in time like from July. Don’t lie. I’m talking about who is really Bri, because I was the one involved in the process of making him my deputy and the complete disaster he was. And as a consequence the complete disaster he has been as Min...
  4. Whitmark

So your excuses are valid, mine don’t. Excellent. I had have variety of positions and only once I didn’t do great. I gave my explanation go read it. I’m not seeking political office, I’m not planning to run, I’m not staying in a Ministry with excuses and excuses and having the boss excuse me...
  5. Whitmark

Or yourself? Where is your excuse for being the worse Senator according to the polls for your first Senate term?
  6. Whitmark

Prim the guy has had too many excuses since becoming my Deputy Minister of Recruitment. I don’t know if he has anything but power-hungriness. Why do I say that? He lobbied and lobbied that he wanted a job as Deputy and I gave him the opportunity because I saw willingness. As soon as he got...
  7. Whitmark

Kari off course I have underlying emotions but Sopo has made it clear we should not make this thread about Whitmark.
  8. Whitmark

Minister @Brí Shakespeare needs to step down and resign because we don’t see any of this fabulous work. A political servant who is on constant excuses because of school, needs to step down for real life and for the good of Euro, power hungriness will only deeper the damage done to Recruitment...
  9. Whitmark

She said the Minister didn’t recruited last week from the 50 or so telegrams sent. Please read. I know you are lazy.
  10. Whitmark

I’m glad Kari brought the fact that Bri doesn’t recruit, and this is not new Europeia, this has been a constant in Bri’s career. As I pointed out, when i appointed Bri as Deputy Mimister of Recruitment he was not online, he never recruited and always promised to catch up “next week” and he never...
  11. Whitmark

The bad shape of Recruitment is the proof of Pichtonia’s bad leadership and overwhelming mediocrity. Bri Shakespeare is an all talk/no action Europeian and political servant, he has been elected in the ECP several times promising a lot of changes and has not done a single thing, he himself has...
  12. Whitmark

October By-Election and Senate Poll Results

Wow Bowzin. I’m impressed.
  13. Whitmark

September Senate Satisfaction and Candidate Popularly Poll Analysis and Results

You can still have hope given that there were practically only 5 scenarios and I think the Senate will be larger than that. Continue campaigning.
  14. Whitmark

September Senate Satisfaction and Candidate Popularly Poll Analysis and Results

All I want to say is that I’m happy to receive your trust and vote in this election. Regardless of the outcome I‘m glad to represent you in the polls.
  15. Whitmark

Breaking News: Controversy Over Councillor Nominee

Wow. I did not follow what happened and this is so detailed that I’m just shocked. I’m a little upset at the fact that took 4 weeks to replace UPC. Plus all this mess that has followed the World Assembly Affairs Councilor remains empty and without a leader for god knows how long.
  16. Whitmark

Europeia Weighs in on Recent Reforms

Great analysis and poll.
  17. Whitmark

Admin Task Thread

The government dropdown says Integration Whitmark and Recruitment Astrellan, can you fix it?
  18. Whitmark

Admin Task Thread

Please mask @Brí Shakespeare as Deputy Minister
  19. Whitmark

Admin Task Thread

Please update the Minister of the Interior. It says "Contact Minister of the Interior JayDee with any questions" https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/application-for-the-ministry-of-interior.10017704/
Back