Search results

1. Le Libertie

[Op-Ed] Frontier - A Path of Problems

Op-Ed: Frontier - A Path of Problems A Breakdown on the Drawbacks of the Frontier Choice Written by @Le Libertie Introduction: As the region continues to debate the path it will take as the Frontier-Stronghold update is slated to arrive sometime soon, I wanted to share my thoughts on why I...
  2. Le Libertie

[Beyond the Borders] Covering the IRC's Journey

Covering the IRC's Journey Beset by Past and Present Challenges, the IRC Works to Find Its Footing Written by Le Libertie On April 8, Vice President Istillian proclaimed the opening of the Inter-Regional Chat (IRC). “It's been a long time coming,” Istillian began, later stating that the board...
  3. Le Libertie

Looking Back on The Embassy

Looking Back on The Embassy An Exploration of The Embassy Incident and Its Consequences Written by Le Libertie and Istillian On February 14, a citizen created a Grand Hall thread questioning why the Europeian Republican Navy (ERN) was involved in the hold of a small region with no more than a...
  4. Le Libertie

Recruitment & Responsibility

Recruitment & Responsibility: Understanding the Changes in Recruitment Expectations and Their Consequences Written by Le Libertie Recruitment has always maintained vital importance in Europeia. By bringing forth new nations and members, it staves off the ever-continual forces of inactivity...
  5. Le Libertie

[Inside Government] Electoral Proposal Mired in Controversy

Electoral Proposal Mired in Controversy The ‘Presidential Approval Voting Amendment Act’ Stirs Debate Written by Le Libertie Some say it’s an all too familiar pattern of lofty legislation proposed in the Senate. Others argue that it was a well-intentioned idea with some semblance of promise. But...
  6. Le Libertie

Back Again...Unfortunately

Those pestilent ad pop-ups are back again on my phone. It is slightly different now, but it sill pops up everywhere.
Back