Search results

1. Le Libertie

The End of a Recruitment Era

This is such a great and informative write-up!
  2. Le Libertie

[Breaking News]Emperor UPC Supresses Attempted Coup

I strongly commend Emperor UPC's actions. Long Live the Empire!
  3. Le Libertie

ISSUE 6: What Makes a "Gamesider"?

This was a great read! Thanks for putting it together. Loved this part because my relationship with the gameside strongly echoes this. I'm much more interested in the gameside than the average citizen and frequently participate in activities related to it, but I still feel disconnected from the...
  4. Le Libertie

[Arnhelm Alt] The Ole Gal Rides On

I sincerely wish you the best, McEntire. Controversy or differences set aside, your passion and unique energy have always shined through your presence here. You will be missed.
  5. Le Libertie

[Arnhelm Alt] Frontier Population Growth Revisited

Makes sense. Though I do think it’s important to highlight out that at the point right before the Frontier transition, we had an abnormally low number of WAs due to the RSC’s enforcement of the newly established endocaps, which triggered a small exodus of WAs (IIRC, my lowest endocount ever in...
  6. Le Libertie

[Arnhelm Alt] Frontier Population Growth Revisited

This is some interesting data. Though I'll admit I am far more interested in the Frontier transition's impact (or lack thereof) on the WA resident population than the nation count overall. Especially with the rise of puppet-inflated regions, I don't think nation count is as good of a measure...
  7. Le Libertie

[At Home in Europeia] A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 6

Wonderful! I dream of someday being one of the chosen few...
  8. Le Libertie

Admin Task Thread

Could the permissions in the Regional Security Center subforum be changed so that citizens can post in it (in the same setup as ministries)?
  9. Le Libertie

Regional Security Council Slips in Endorsement Count

I appreciate this, Comfed. It's good to keep track of where the RSC stands as a means of accountability. I do want to point out though that the minimum endorsement standard is 120, not 150, as stated in your article. 150 is the endorsement cap.
  10. Le Libertie

Le Anniversarie: World Assembly Delegate Celebrates One Year in Office

This was such a wonderful surprise and a delight to read, Pichto. Thank you so much!
  11. Le Libertie

World Assembly Votes to Injunct The Communist Bloc

Thanks for this overview! Does anyone know why the Frontier countdown for TCB is still continuing?
  12. Le Libertie

Freefall in Delegate Endorsements

Yeah, I definitely echo a lot of what has already been said here: our inability to effectively recruit for the past few weeks combined with our stricter endocap has resulted in a noticeable loss in endorsements. Not to mention Wellspring, which strips away the padding I usually have. The RSC...
  13. Le Libertie

Wildcard Submission: Reflecting on a Long Year

It takes a lot to open up like this. Thank you.
  14. Le Libertie

ENN November Presidential Debate Liveblog

Can't get enough of these liveblogs!
  15. Le Libertie

The Best And Worst In All Presidential Platforms

LOL, Interior definitely got the short end of the stick this presidential cycle...
  16. Le Libertie

ERI Presents: Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart II

I wonder if some of the stark difference in the number of names mentioned is due to differing understandings of what listing "current citizens who you think could serve" actually means. I took it to mean 'those who have the necessary skillsets and have recently demonstrated sufficient activity...
  17. Le Libertie

Renaming a Forum

Congratulations!
  18. Le Libertie

Admin Task Thread

Can this thread be moved to Newcomer's Hall? https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/nation-flag-question.10060848/ It seems like this player accidentally posted it in the CitApp subforum.
Back