Search results

1. United Vietussia

Admin Task Thread

I don't seem to be able to post in the Euro Fantasy Sports org subforum (trying to put up fantasy football signups) 😬
  2. United Vietussia

What's In an Ovation?

With PhDre's recent Ovation nomination, I will endeavor to release an updated version of this article soon that includes the reworked model (found in the discussion of this article) in tandem with analysis of PhDre's nomination.
  3. United Vietussia

Media Excellence Committee 2022

Count me as interested. :D
  4. United Vietussia

What's In an Ovation?

Editor's note added regarding the discussion that has followed the release of this article; special thanks to @North East Somerset for his reworking of the model, and thank you to all that have chimed in on the discussion. :)
  5. United Vietussia

What's In an Ovation?

Agreed, your approach yields far more balanced results than my original attempt. Recalculating OP% based on this new version yielded the following: It does create a baseline where a citizen with zero accomplishments carries a 1.46% percent chance of receiving an Ovation (something I'm not...
  6. United Vietussia

What's In an Ovation?

And this is why I'm glad to have made it public, because somebody far more versed in statistics was bound to come along and fix this work... :P As I understand it, the adjustment to a scale from .05 to 1 created a vastly unequal weighting between Pres/Minister terms and everything else...
  7. United Vietussia

What's In an Ovation?

Coming soon from the ENN: The Chancellery Is Hell
  8. United Vietussia

What's In an Ovation?

You are correct, and I actually forgot to include a mini-discussion on the WA in the article. Like admin work (which is likely why I forgot to include this initially), WA contribution is a bit tougher to track quantitatively, especially in Mouse's case as she served as Delegate at a time where...
  9. United Vietussia

What's In an Ovation?

What’s In an Ovation? Introducing the Ovation Index EDITOR'S NOTE: While this article will remain released in its original form, the discussion that follows afterwards regarding the model and potential fixes to it absolutely enhances the analysis from this article, and I highly suggest you...
  10. United Vietussia

Admin Task Thread

Could I request the unarchiving of this paper (a project may be forthcoming soon... :P ) https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/the-arnhelm-review.6000899/
  11. United Vietussia

Chasing Gold VI: November Presidential Election

In a race that has probably been the hardest we've seen to accurately assess (especially with the late entry of a ticket that could very well make the runoff and even win), we'd like to present our Election Eve forecast now that a poll involving all 4 tickets has public results. Projected Vote...
  12. United Vietussia

Fully noted, GraV caught it in his most recent update (though he just didn't update OP)
  13. United Vietussia

With the entry of Monkey/Writinglegend into the race, the model will obviously need to recalibrate as all prior polling in addition to the most recent debate are now (more than likely) irrelevant as the field has expanded to four viable tickets. Once new polling is acquired and/or a second...
  14. United Vietussia

Happy to get after this again with GraV, hope you all will enjoy the coverage as always. We'll likely hold our percent chance of winning projections until after the first debate.
  15. United Vietussia

[Inside Government] Executive Mid Term Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis - October 2021

I think it's possible the images are hosted in a private Comms subforum? At the very least, it seems like Comms staff and admins can see the images, but all other people can't (at least when comparing who can and can't see it to the most recent roll call). At any rate, any chance the images...
  16. United Vietussia

ERI Report: Whats the Best Meme? Part III

no review of MYPENIS or HEMDIC? sad.
  17. United Vietussia

Chasing Gold V

Final update applied (unless a runoff occurs).
  18. United Vietussia

Final Presidential Election Poll Results

Final Presidential Election Poll Results Full analysis will be included in today's Chasing Gold update, which should be coming out shortly after the release of these results. Main Questions Forced to Vote for Other Ticket Hypotheticals
  19. United Vietussia

Chasing Gold V

Indeed, and we'll make note of them in tonight's update to see if any more come in this afternoon or evening. Seems like it, just hopefully for him not like Bush in '80...
Back