1. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Done
  2. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Done
  3. Lethen

[Breaking News]Emperor UPC Supresses Attempted Coup

Long live our glorious empire and praise be unto Nethel as well! The Administrative Team will be taking any preemptive actions, and Darcness will soon be writing an algorithm to help identify any disruptive elements once he is able
  4. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

I'll do it later. Also fellow admins, I am on mobile. Please mask shuford as a citizen. Thank you!
  5. Lethen

Clerk Account Access

Forgot to say that I updated the OP
  6. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Just did it
  7. Lethen

My Music Corner

Found my new listening binge lol thank you
  8. Lethen

Clerk Account Access

I'll send it to you in a bit/once I'm on my laptop and home
  9. Lethen

[EBC Interviews] A Chat With A Rising Star

Yea but we're a cool progressive prison. The doors are never really locked. I mean I'm a warden and Ist is a guard so how mean can the prison administration be... This was a great interview! Always excited to see new members get their dues
  10. Lethen

Discord No-Contact/No-Engage Order: ICH and Industhan

Everyone - It isn't uncommon for discussion in Discord to become heated, but when those discussions shift from tense talking points into comments that can be interpreted as baiting or ad hominem attacks, steps have to be taken. A few weeks ago, @ICH and @Industhan engaged in one such...
  11. Lethen

Keeping up to Date for those countries that have applied for citizenship

God forbid we have basic security checks and I spent all of yesterday battling an upset stomach; vomit; and diarrhea. My deepest apologies that you have such little patience. Shame I can't deny your app retroactively for being a pain in the ass :) This also isn't an admin matter, so I'm not...
  12. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

One can also use spoilers. And we can't forget about this
  13. Lethen

[Poll Analysis] Executive Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll February 2024

It's as if we have an entire separate communications server to drum up interest in things using pings and frequent reminders, even from people who are more active there than here 👀
  14. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Since I'm on mobile and leaving for work soon, could you give Spagtop the citizens masking and remove Jola's citizenship? Be sure to remove Spag's secondary non voting member mask too Thank you!
  15. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Not an admin thing; OSC thing. Updated it.
  16. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

This was done earlier, for the record
  17. Lethen

Clerk Account Access

Duly noted!
  18. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Thank you for letting us know! We flagged this issue relatively recently with a lot of old InvisionFree links, but we missed a few things clearly.
  19. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

For the official record, dismissed Prov as an RO in the Europeian Roleplay region and made @Pudimlland Minister of Gameside there with all the associated powers/abilities.
  20. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

My apologies; I did not realize my colleagues were not as qualified roled properly and could not fulfill certain aspects of said task
Back