Some forum updates!!

Not exactly BBCode

How does that work with notifications? Like will all the nested people get an alert?
That is one unfortunate side-effect, yes. Hopefully it isn't abused.

If it gets unwieldy, i can just remove it. A couple of clicks, no big deal. :)

I seriously don't intend for this thread to become a "request anything and everything from Darc" but I'm curious --

Is there anything you may have run across, code-wise, that could give functionality for "ignoring" certain threads or whole forums -- sort of like the opposite of the "follow" button. Something that would block any notifications or "new posts" from showing up if they came from certain threads or forums?

I seriously don't intend for this thread to become a "request anything and everything from Darc" but I'm curious --

Is there anything you may have run across, code-wise, that could give functionality for "ignoring" certain threads or whole forums -- sort of like the opposite of the "follow" button. Something that would block any notifications or "new posts" from showing up if they came from certain threads or forums?
There is! (Kinda.) At the top of every thread that you've posted in, you should see something that looks like this:

unwatch.png

That will stop you from seeing all of the 'So and so replied to this thread you posted in 6 months ago'.

Alternatively, if you want to do sweeping changes, you can mess with your account preferences.

Yeah, I've tinkered with all of those settings before, was looking for something a bit stronger, but it's not critical.

The tooling behind Citizenship requirements has been updated to reflect the changes in the Citizenship Act requiring citizenship to track posts rather than superfluous forum activity.

but darc when I try to put the Emojis into a table it doesn't work ://///

Euro:euro:
Clap:clap:
Popcorn:popcorn:
Cheers:cheers:

Works fine, bruh. Don't use the wrong table BBcode.

Code:
[table=2]Euro[c]:euro: [c]Clap[c]:clap:[c]Popcorn[c]:popcorn: [c]Cheers[c]:cheers:[/table]

Back