Recent content by Vulturret

1. Vulturret

Admin Task Thread

On... spam games??? What are you, scared of my posting skills? :P I would appreciate this fix. :)
  2. Vulturret

Admin Task Thread

I never mentioned the 'Minister for World Assembly Affairs' rather the WA Delegate column of the government-drop down. It is the final column but also shown on the region drop-down. It is of course more applicable to the region drop-down than the government, as the WAD isn't a member of the...
  3. Vulturret

Admin Task Thread

The WAD section of the Government drop-down could be removed as the Delegate is shown on the Region drop-down.
  4. Vulturret

Admin Task Thread

Greetings, Please remove my Deputy Minister role, I haven't been one in quite some time.
  5. Vulturret

Some forum updates!!

Tables. Bless up.
  6. Vulturret

Admin Task Thread

That feature exists in TNP as well.
  7. Vulturret

UPDATE >> Administrative Ban: Yuno

This is confirming initial reports and I commend the team on this.
  8. Vulturret

Admin Task Thread

The Government Registry is severely out-of-date.
  9. Vulturret

Admin Task Thread

Damned image server broke. (For links open the image in spoiler of "Europeian Medals" in my signature which doesn't work anymore.)
  10. Vulturret

IJCC Leadership Change

That doesn't negate the facts of the matter, but it certainly wasn't the sole reason for resignation, I'd agree.
  11. Vulturret

PM issues

You were indeed clear. The setting is now standardized for all members, whether the change was made by the Administration Team or not, thus it is a policy change more than others' unfounded claims of "overreach."
  12. Vulturret

PM issues

This is indeed the case, with the possible exception of users you had on your "ignore" list, which was a feature in ZetaBoards. No, this is not the case. Darcness (and by extension, the Administrative Team), was perfectly within his right to change the settings of the users on the board...
  13. Vulturret

PM issues

GOD BLESS YOUR HEART!!!
  14. Vulturret

Interview with The Honorable Onderkelkia

Great interview offering unique insights!
  15. Vulturret

EBC Interview: Pichtonia Talks Resignation

Good luck to Pichtonia on his other endeavors. Nice article, Punchwood! This is the kind of high-quality content I like to see from the EBC!
Back