Admin Task Thread

Thanks, relatedly: the Ministry's WA header img header is also seemingly not working, too. Scratch that, it appears all of the Ministry img headers are appearing broken now.

Last edited:
I've done these, with the exception of the OIM, as that's a pretty long-standing tradition in Euro, so I wanted to double-check that you do, indeed, want it archived (which I assume is what you meant when your autocorrect turned it into 'achieved').
For what it's worth, I would probably utilize OIM in the future (once I'm back home IRL) instead of asking for a paper of mine own to maintain. I would request this to not be archived.

My name is not thicc bold like other Cabinet members :( -- but can I get my WA Masking to be the overriding color?

Name of Paper: The Europeian Times
Description: Keeping Europeians informed, updated and interested.
Editor/Moderator: recombis
Done.

Earlier this morning I tried posting the RMB thing for WAAP and nothing showed up -- just now doing an IFV I tried to use the RMB Post feature and it's not there either. I think the tool is broken.

Thanks, relatedly: the Ministry's WA header img header is also seemingly not working, too. Scratch that, it appears all of the Ministry img headers are appearing broken now.
I got the Awards Dispatch fixed. If you have any others that are missing, let me know.

Earlier this morning I tried posting the RMB thing for WAAP and nothing showed up -- just now doing an IFV I tried to use the RMB Post feature and it's not there either. I think the tool is broken.
Fixed.

Please create a political party subforum with the following details:
Subforum name: Europeian Progressive Party
Subforum subtitle: A Party For Positive Progress and Development of Europiea and It's Citizens
Viewing restricted members only subforum within that name: EPP HQ
Mod (and leader of group for viewing restriction or whatever): GraVandius

Please create a political party subforum with the following details:
Subforum name: Europeian Progressive Party
Subforum subtitle: A Party For Positive Progress and Development of Europiea and It's Citizens
Viewing restricted members only subforum within that name: EPP HQ
Mod (and leader of group for viewing restriction or whatever): GraVandius
Done.

Back